Meaning and Symbolism of Daffodil Tattoos
Versatility Of Daffodil Tattoos
The daffodil tattooing is very widespread among people. The daffodil tattoo is popular because of its versatility: size, composition and color spectrum. Such tattoo can be inked small-sized and simple, large, bright and colorful or pale but expressive. The daffodil tattoo can be tatted both by a man or woman. So, everyone should observe the meaning and symbolism of such tattoo before to tat it.
Symbolism Of Daffodil Tattoo And History
Daffodil as a flower reflects plenty of various meanings. The daffodil tattooing can mirror diverse symbolic value due to the culture, country or religion.
Ancient Background Of Daffodil Inks
If we peep in the ancient Greek mythology we on sight remember the story about the young man called Narcissus who loved his own reverberation in water and couldn`t tear away his stare from it so he died. Ever since this flower symbolizes narcissism or morbid vanity and uses as a symbol of self-admiration, coldness and death in youth.
Daffodil As A Sign Of Happiness
In south-eastern Asia a daffodil presents as an Asiatic sigh of fortune, joss, good luck and virtue.
In China daffodil blossoms on New Year`s Day and considers a sigh of happiness, fortune and long life.
In Japanese, this flower associates with purity and happiness.
Mark Of Youth And Sincerity
In the countries of the Middle East as Persia, Syria, Iran and Turkey such tender flower was associated with youth, sincerity, courtesy, outspoken and honest personality.
Daffodil Flower And Religions Of the World
In Judaism, a daffodil flower marks a symbol of fertility and heavenly fiancée as the Rose of Sharon wasn`t a rose it was a daffodil.
In the Christian tradition, a daffodil was compared with a lily because of its shape a daffodil flower frequently appeared on Maria`s imagery and became God`s Mother attribute. This flower associates with a symbol of the triumph of Life over Death, negotiation of selfishness and the triumph of God`s love to people.
A straight and strong stalk made this flower in Islam an emblem of faithful ministration and faith.
Daffodil Tattoos Meaning
Daffodil as a beautiful, tender and quickly fady flower possesses a lot of meanings referred to the ancient background, religion and country. Suck flower marks a great variety of positive meanings but a person who wants to ink this flower should determine to you what the daffodil tattoo will mean for yourself personally. Such list of daffodil tattoo meanings can help you. The daffodil tattoo can symbolize:
- a sign of happiness and joss;
- a mark of youth and sincerity;
- a symbol of life and the triumph of Life over Death;
- a mark of faith;
- a symbol of selfishness, self-admiration and coldness;
- a mark of death in youth;
- a sign of purity and rebirth;
- an emblem of honesty.
Where To Ink The Tattoo
It`s important to choose the right place for the tattooing. As the daffodil considers a tender flower so such tattoo can be inked on the delicate parts of the body. This tattoo can be tatted at any part of the body, everything depends on the individuality. So frequently we can see such tattooing on:
So, before to tat the daffodil tattoo everyone should explore all meanings and legends connected with this attentive, mysterious and multiple-valued flower and choose what such ink will mean.
Cool Designs for Daffodil Tattoos on Shoulder and Sleeve
Here we would like to demonstrate the best ideas of the daffodil tattoos on man`s and woman`s sleeves and shoulders. We have selected the various inks: of different size, color and composition. We want to display the single daffodil inks, daffodil bouquet tattooing and diverse bouquets with daffodil and other flowers such as lilies, roses, violets, sunflowers, camomiles, peonies and poppies. Somebody prefers to beautify such inks with birds and other interesting attributes which add some more symbolism to the tattooing.
- A gaudy and colorful flower composition was tatted effectively on the left shoulder. A yellow daffodil was inked among a blue rose, white chamomile, orange lily and other diminutive flowers. Such tattooing underlines woman`s bright individuality and demonstrates her love to life.
- Three large daffodils were tatted among the diminutive blue violets to add the contrast to the tattooing. Among the flowers was inked the iron anchor as a symbol of hope and firm faith. Such colored tattooing mirrors person`s strong and persistent nature and amazes people with its unusual composition.
- One large yellow daffodil and one diminutive daffodil were tatted near the inscription of the name. Such tattoo reflects person`s desire to demonstrate this daffodil tattoo to the people. Daffodils were used here as a symbol of youth and sincerity.
- A gaudy yellow large daffodil was tatted on the purple background with a strong green stalk to reflect staunchness and firm character. A pack of red branches with long sharp needle beautified the tattooing and to add the subsidiary meaning. The pointed needle mirrors a hot-tempered individuality and a pack of red branches reflects person`s strength and power.
- Five yellow daffodils with green strong stalks were inked around the image of a large fox on the right shoulder. The strong stalks reflect the persistent and powerful character. The yellow daffodils symbolize the great love to life and the fox effigy appears as a mark of cunning.
- A dark-colored tender flower was tatted near the inscription – person`s name. The tattooing was inked in elegant and fine manner. The daffodil flower associates on such tattoo with a sigh of life and youth. Such ink impresses with its intensity.
- The daffodil tattooing was inked with two colors: light blue and yellow to underline the versatility of woman`s character and desire for standing out from the multitude. A gray mirror was tatted near the daffodil to symbolize a great wish of self-realization.
- A blue and yellow daffodil flower ink was tatted on the left shoulder. The two-colored flower looks amazingly fine. Three black tribal butterflies were inked near the daffodil to add the sense of lightness to the tattooing.
- A tender daffodil tattoo was tatted on the left shoulder in so affectionate colors: pink and fond yellow. The flower was inked on the light blue background to spotlight the subtle owner`s nature. The inscription of name and surname was tatted beneath the daffodil.
- A bright yellow tridimensional daffodil was tatted on the sleeve near the wrist. The tattooing was beautified with a branch of green leaves. The bright yellow color in combination with a thin branch of green leaves symbolizes a great desire for life and vitality.
- A black bangle looks very effectively on the right wrist especially if it was decorated with different flowers as sunflower, camomile, rose and daffodil. All flowers were tatted with yellow color on the black background. The tattooing contains the numbers and a key.
- A fond yellow daffodil was tatted on the black background consisted of needlelike and delicate leaves to add the refinement to the tattooing. The tattoo looks like a brooch with a blue sling. The daffodil flower in such tattoo symbolizes the desire for life and happiness.
- It seems that this tattooing was inked with watercolors as it contained a lot of spots and blots. The tattoo comprises diverse flowers as a red rose, orange chamomile, some lilac flowers and two yellow daffodils. Such tattooing looks unusually and originally and mirrors the creative owner`s character.
- The affectionate flower composition tatted on the right shoulder was inked with bright colors to underline extraordinary possessor`s nature. A large blue dragonfly was tatted near the flower composition that contained a yellow daffodil among a peony and two lilies.
- Five diminutive daffodils were tatted around the huge red heart on the right shoulder. A large bird above the heart looks originally. The heart contains the inscription that halves the heart. Such tattooing is very private and was inked as a symbol of love for the nearest and dearest.
- A duet of daffodils was inked above a claret poppy with a strong green stalk to underline the powerful character. The tattooing comprises the inscription beneath the flower composition. The yellow daffodils were tatted with black contours to add the expressiveness to the ink.
- An affectionate yellow daffodil was tatted on the right sleeve near the wrist. The flower was inked on the black background to create the contrast and to underline the contrast in person`s nature. The inscription as a life motto was tatted above the daffodil tattooing.
- A gaudy tattooing inked on the right biceps looks amazingly uncommon but effectively. In the middle of the composition, we see a yellow daffodil tatted with black contours and traceries to symbolize love for life and vitality. The tattoo contains a black anchor as a sign of staunchness.
- Two huge yellow daffodils were tatted on the purple background with a dozen of black spots. The daffodils were inked with black contours to attach the expressiveness to the tattoo. The flowers associated with the sun and were tatted as a symbol of radiance.
- A bouquet of three flowers looks perfectly with strong green stalks on the shoulder. A purple-yellow daffodil was tatted among the duet of the carnations. The massive firm stalks stare in the face and appears as marks of powerful and persistent character.
- The floral meadow contains the diverse flowers of various colors: from light blue to tender yellow and ardently red to mirror the versatility of person`s nature. The green leaves symbolize the vitality of the composition. A duet of daffodil flowers appears in the middle of the meadow and appears as a mark of the triumph of life.
- A yellow daffodil was tatted on the light blue background to reveal the contrast between the flower and the backdrop and to underline the contrast in person`s character. The refined smoothed stalks with tendrils were tatted near the flower to highlight the gentleness of nature.
- Three tender pink and yellow daffodils were tied together with the purple bow into the affectionate bouquet. Two ladybirds add the lightness and vitality to the composition. One ladybird sits on the bow and other flies over the daffodils with wide open wings. The tattooing looks expressive and womanlike.
- A daffodil tatted with yellow, orange and black colors was engraved with the inscription. The inscription holds the first line of the hymn of Wales as “I hear thy tender voice”. The flower with such motto symbolizes the boundless love to the motherland.
- Two yellow daffodils tatted on the right shoulder with a red heart and the inscription reflects the memory and great love to the mother. The flowers were inked on the strong stalks to spotlight the powerful nature.
- The composition stretches from the wrist to the elbow of the right arm and contains two daffodils and three butterflies. The tattoo was inked in a 3-D manner. One daffodil was tatted opened and other was inked closed as the marks of the present and the future. The butterflies were tatted with diverse bright colors and add the lightness to the tattooing. The light-winged creatures appear as a symbol of rebirth.
- A black subtle daffodil was tatted on the left sleeve with a stalk and two leaves. The tattoo looks as a picture drew with a pencil like a graphical image. The flower reflects person`s striving for life and its strong stalk mirrors a staunch character.
- A compound daffodil looks like a double daffodil flower. The ink was tatted on the shoulder with bright colors. The daffodil was tatted with yellow color, purple contour and blue impregnations. Green leaves add the nature character to the tattooing.
- A golden and black daffodil tattoo was inked on the sleeve near the wrist with a dragonfly effigy. The tattooing was tatted in a specific manner as a fresco and looks amazingly fascinating. The uncommon daffodil was tatted as a sigh of energy and radiance. The dragonfly adds the vitality to the tattooing.
- A bouquet of open yellow daffodils was tatted on the sleeve tied together with a blue ribbon. The daffodils were inked with firm stalks and green leaves to reflect the boundless life energy and the triumph of life.
- A large daffodil flower was tatted on the sleeve on the light blue background. A pocket watch was inked near the daffodil. The daffodil appears as a symbol of vitality and life. The pocket watch symbolizes the time, changeableness of the world and constant movement. Together both images look like the constant movement of life and time.
- A huge yellow daffodil with green leaves was inked near the image of large fox-cub on the left shoulder. The sharp fox-cub claws reflect the persistent and powerful character. The yellow daffodil symbolizes the great love to life and the fox-cub effigy appears as a sign of cunning.
- Tree graphic daffodils stretch from the wrist to the elbow of the right hand. The tattoo was inked as an unfinished graffito with diverse colors. Such tattooing comprises the hint at multiple-valuedness and incompleteness of the thought.
- A duet of large colored daffodils was tatted near the elbow on the light blue background. The flower was inked with main yellow color, black and purple contours to reflect the versatility of owner`s character. The firm stalks were tatted as a mark of powerful and persistent nature.
- A composite tattooing was inked on the left shoulder. The tattoo contains a duet of yellow daffodils, white-blue feather, some pink flowers and the graphical sigh of science. The ink was tatted in a 3-D manner. The composition appears as a mark of love to the science and rebirth.
- Three open daffodils diluted with some purple flowers were tatted on the right shoulder on the blue background. The tattooing contains a lot of diminutive clovers. The daffodils appear on such ink as signs of life energy and the clovers appear as the symbols of wisdom and balance.
- A trio of tridimensional black daffodils was tatted on the left sleeve near the wrist. A dark color increases a sense of mystique and strictness. The daffodil flowers were inked as a symbol of faith and devotion.
- A tridimensional dark daffodil tatted on the left shoulder was beautified with a spiral. The flower was ink on the black background to add a sense of seriousness. The flower complicated in the spiral of time symbolizes the changeableness of the world and the triumph of the beautiful over the time.
- An open daffodil flower was tatted on the strong green stalk with the leaves on the sleeve. A large bee was inked near the daffodil as a symbol of perseverance and diligence. The bee pollinates the daffodil – a sign of vitality and life energy. So the bee introduces the persistence and diligence into the person`s life.
- Tree gaudy flowers were tatted with the inscriptions near them. Tree flowers were accompanied with three words which appear very important for the ink owner: youth, strength and remember. All flowers and a yellow daffodil among them were tatted with strong stalks and green leaves to add the brightness and power to the tattooing.
- A floral glade engraved on the right shoulder and comprises two long daffodils, three less tall chamomiles and three diminutive violets. The flowers were tatted with the roofs on the tattooing to stress the connection between the generations, past, present and future. The daffodils appear as a symbol of memory and rebirth.
- A gaudy ink which contains a claret poppy and yellow daffodil fits well on the right shoulder. Both flowers were tatted with firm green stalks to underline strong-willed character and the flowers appear a sign of youth, beauty and womanhood.
- Sunny-colored narcissi were placed on the left sleeve and beautified with smoothed lines of different colors to emphasize the unique and extraordinary person`s nature. The flowers were tatted with strong stalks and green leaves to emit the powerful character. A red heart was inked beneath the daffodils to demonstrate the owner`s striving for love and beauty.
- Five daffodils were divided into two bouquets: one bouquet consists of two narcissi inked on the turquoise background and other – comprises three daffodils on the purple background to create a contrast. Both bouquets were tatted with sharp green leaves. The tattooing stresses the refined woman nature and yearning for the beauty.
- A trio of dark yellow daffodils was tatted on the left shoulder around a hand compass. The flowers were inked with uncommon turquoise leaves that add the brightness to the composition. The compass appears a symbol of traveling and great hopes. The sunny flowers increase the positive meaning to the tattooing and limitless love of life.
- Five daffodils were tatted on the left shoulder in an uncommon manner like with the help of watercolors. The flowers were inked on the dark background with long firm stalks and solid green leaves which emit life energy and vitality. Four flowers were engraved open and one was inked closed as reserve strength.
- A large 3-D white daffodil with yellow sunflower was tatted on the left shoulder on the green background to demonstrate great life energy and potential. The white daffodil was tatted with yellow daffodil bell and appears as a sign of life forces and vitality. The sunflower mirrors an additional symbolical meaning as a mark of fertility.
- A yellow daffodil with large-sized bell tatted on the sleeve looks tellingly. The daffodil flower was inked on with a thick strong stalk and needlelike green leaves to reflect great life energy. The tattoo was engraved on the open part of the arm for demonstration to others. Such flower was inked as a mark of faith and love to life.
- Two yellow daffodils near the wolf effigy and the moon were inked on the right shoulder. The wolf was tatted howling at the moon. The moon was engraved uncommonly blue in the dark crimson circle. The daffodils mark a perpetual faith and truth. The wolf howling to the moon symbolizes the devotion and loyalty.
- Three gaudy narcissi stretch along the upper part of the arm. The flowers were inked with firm stalks and green leaves to reflect all strength of the soul. The daffodils were tatted with bright yellow color and orange contour on the daffodil bells. Such tattooing emits elegance and refinement of person`s nature.
- Two yellow daffodils were placed on the left shoulder. The flowers were tatted with strong green stalks and leaves to mirror a strong-willed person. The tattooing contains a pearly necklace and pocket watch as symbols of eternity, perpetual motion and changeableness of the surrounding world.
- A duet of large open daffodils was tatted on the left shoulder in a company with diminutive blue bellflowers. The tattooing comprises the inscription as a life motto. The flowers were inked on the uncommon background in the form of spiral like a time spiral. The daffodils appear as a symbol of life energy and vitality.
- A gaudy composition tatted on the right sleeve looks amazingly refined. A brightly yellow daffodil tied together with tender diminutive lilac flowers with a thin ribbon. The flowers were tatted with long strong stalks and green leaves to increase the love of life and underline the powerful and firm character.
Fancy Ideas for Daffodil Tattoos on Leg
Fifty stylish designs of daffodil tattooing tatted on the leg present all the versatility of this fascinating and symbolical flower. The inks on legs can be well tatted on the thigh, shin, above and beneath the knee, near ankle and on foot. Any part of the leg fits well for the colored or black and white, diminutive or large daffodil tattoos. A person can beautify such tattoo with adding some symbolic things, animals or birds and other flowers.
- A huge open daffodil tattooing was inked with blue color to underline the magnitude and significance of such ink for its owner. The flower was decorated with black smoothed traceries and the inscription beneath the daffodil. The ink symbolizes the rebirth and the triumph of life.
- Three yellow daffodils in combination with two fine yellow-lilac flowers were tatted good-looking on the green background to give the impression of the garden. Such tattooing was inked for revealing to on the people so the tattoo symbolizes the important sign for its owner. The daffodils tatted with yellow color associated with the sun and appear as a mark of radiance.
- A yellow daffodil with large bell tatted on the right leg near the ankle looks tellingly. The daffodil flower was inked on the gray background as gray waves. The tattoo was engraved on the open part of the leg for demonstration to others. Such flower was inked as a mark of faith and love to the life.
- he attractive composition tatted on the right thigh comprises three yellow daffodils tied together with the large pocket watch. The flowers were tatted on the red background with green leaves and stalks to spotlight the staunchness of nature. Red and black hands of the pocket watch were engraved on the background of the storming waves, fog and a sight tower. Such tattoo holds a complicated symbolical meaning as the changeableness of the world and perpetual sense of the beautiful.
- A subtle tender daffodil was tatted on the light blue background with keen green leaves to mirror the gentle nature and add the sharpness of the character. The tattoo was engraved on the foot to reveal the ink and demonstrate its significance.
- he composition with a yellow daffodil in the middle was tatted on the left foot. The tattoo looks brightly because of its dark green background that creates the contrast with the tender flower and reflects the versatility of person`s character. The tattoo contains the inscription beneath the flower which means the devoted love to the mother.
- yellow daffodil with a firm stalk and green leaf was tatted on the thing above the knee on the left leg. The flower was engraved in the black triangle. The triangle increases a sense of mystique as the triangle appears as signs of love, wisdom and sincerity like a symbolical flower – daffodil.
- Four large daffodils stretch from the foot to the ankle on the right leg. The daffodils were inked open with dark lilac color and black contour on the black background. Dark colors increase the sacral meaning of the flowers. The daffodils were inked as marks of rebirth and boundless love to life.
- he gaudy flowers on the green background from the leaves fit well on the right foot. The yellow daffodil with long leaves and the small bell was tatted among orange and purple flowers. These flowers mirror the owner`s attitude to nature, her love to the surrounding world and striving for life.
- wo yellow daffodils were inked like a bracelet around the thigh. The flowers were engraved on the green background from the leaves. Such tender and refined flowers possess various meanings. This tattoo looks attractive. The daffodils appear here as symbols of youth and beauty.
- A tridimensional yellow daffodil flower tatted on the left foot with black impregnations. The dewdrops were tatted on the daffodil leaves as marks of purity and spiritual clarification. The dewdrops in the combination with the daffodil symbolize the firm faith and striving for purity.
- A yellow daffodil with string stalk and green leaves stretches along the left shin. The inscription on the leaf was tatted as a memory about the dad and perpetual love to the father. This tattooing comprises a pink ribbon as a sign of firmness and staunchness.
- A colored composition looks amazingly attractive and gaudy. A duet of large yellow daffodils tied together with other diminutive blue flowers bound with a pink bow was tatted on the right foot. Such tattoo reflects owner`s attitude to our nature and love to the surrounding world.
- A lonely yellow daffodil tattoo was inked on the left shank with firm thick stalk and green leaf. The strong stalk mirrors a staunch and powerful character. Such tattoo characterizes a strong-willed, persistent person with a vulnerable and sensitive soul.
- Two daffodils were tatted on the left shank with yellow leaves, the orange counter of the leaves and orange bell. The flowers were engraved on the light blue background to add a sense of contrast and with strong green leaves to reflect the staunchness of the character. A bird with wide-opened winds was tatted above the daffodils as a sign of freedom and lightness and a bird cage was inked near the flowers to remind how easy to lose freedom.
- n affectionate composition of yellow daffodil and flutter butterfly was tatted on the shank. The composition was inked on the blue-green background to mirror the refined person`s nature. The colored large butterfly flits above the flower as a symbol of rejuvenation. The daffodil coupled with a butterfly symbolizes a new stage in life and rebirth.
- A flower composition tatted on the left foot comprises a branch with three white bellflowers, one red open flower, closed red one and large gaudy daffodil. The yellow daffodil with red and white contours are placed in the middle of the composition as the main flower that increases the womanhood and refinement to the person`s nature.
- Three 3-D black daffodils were tatted on the right foot. The tattooing creates the illusion of mystical inscrutability. The tattoo owner endeavors to underline her expressive inner world. The daffodils appear as marks of perpetual youth and mystique.
- A graphically tatted bouquet was inked on the right shank. The tattooing consists of different flowers. The flowers of diverse gaudy colors tied together with a thick branch. Such ink seems to tat with watercolors and contain some blots, spots and careless strokes like scars on the leg. The daffodil was tatted as a sign of hope because of its tender yellow color and symbolizes the victory of life.
- subtle duet of yellow daffodils with black outlines tatted on the left shank was inked on the light blue background with green leaves directed upward as the owner strives for self-development and self-realization. An open book was tatted beneath the daffodils like a sign of wisdom and enlightenment.
- A yellow large daffodil in a company of a huge light purple open flower was inked on the left foot. The flowers were beautified with black traceries as dark stalks and leaves tatted in a graphical manner. The tattoo emits the boundless love of life, nature and surrounding world. The traceries add the gracefulness to the tattooing.
- The two colored daffodil was inked on the left leg raises. The daffodil leaves were tatted with gray color and a large daffodil bell was engraved with bright yellow color. The leaves and the bell create a contrast and increase person`s life strength.
- A fabulous composition was placed on the shank. This tattoo comprises some fairy tale elements: a cup with a magical herb and a fairy-bee. An enchanting yellow daffodil beautifies such uncommon composition. The tattooing looks amazingly light-heartedly and carries us to the childhood.
- Two large narcissi were inked on the right thigh on the tender blue color and green leaves near the flowers. The inscription was tatted beneath the flowers and highlight the owner`s striving for the triumph of life and perpetual love to life.
- Refined black and white daffodils tatted in a 3-D manner stretch along the left foot. The tattooing contains the eastern black hieroglyphs that increase the mystical symbolism of the ink. The flowers appear on such tattoo as signs of life strength, power and yearning for rebirth.
- he compound composition is placed on the shank and comprises a basket, lovely rabbit, two lilac diminutive flowers and a large yellow daffodil. A huge tender blue bow with a small heart was tatted above the rabbit to reinforce a sense of love to the surrounding world and people. Such tattoo emits the happiness, joss and life energy.
- A huge-sized blue daffodil tatted on the right thigh was beautified with green traceries as leaves. The daffodil bell was inked with dark blue color to give the impression of the contrast. The tattoo looks graceful and attractive. The blue flower highlights the striving for the sublime and development.
- A gray vase filled with two 3-D daffodils was tatted on the right foot as a compound complicated composition. The daffodils of sunny color emit life energy and radiance. The tattoo was decorated with a gray pearl necklace as a symbol of eternity. Together the daffodils and the necklace mark the perpetual yearning vitality.
- Sunny narcissi tatted on the right shank above the ankle was inked on the black background with form stalks and green leaves to add the strength and power to the person`s character. We clearly notice two 3-D daffodils and one abstract blurry flower like the ink was created with the help of watercolors.
- A yellow daffodil with orange daffodil bell was tatted in a flower composition along the knee above and beneath. The daffodil was inked with a light shadow of the bell as a mark of the overcoming of difficulties. The daffodil was engraved in a company of a claret open rose – a sign of passion and respect.
- trio of 3-D gray narcissi looks effectively along the left shank. The tattoo was inked on the open part of the leg for demonstration it to other people. The symbolical significance of the daffodils was increased by the gray color and stereoscopic effigies. The daffodils symbolize the faith and life.
- A gaudy floral glade consists of diverse flowers. Among them, the daffodil is placed in the middle of the composition as an eternal sign of the triumph of life. The remarkable element of the tattooing is a barbed wire that appears as a mark of the limitation of freedom. The tattoo contains also the inscriptions of names.
- The tattooing stretches along the left shank and divided into two parts: low part – black and white and upper one – colored. The daffodils appear in the upper part of the ink and were tatted a 3-D manner with yellow color and black contours. The flowers were inked with strong stalks and green leaves that symbolize firm and persistent character.
- A four flower composition was tatted on the left thigh in the upper part. The daffodil with yellow leaves and orange daffodil bell for creation a contrast appears near two bright peacock feathers. The daffodil and the peacock feathers symbolize the womanhood, refinement and courtliness.
- An open daffodil flower tattoo was inked in the upper part of the right thigh in the golden flame with a red heart above. The daffodil was engraved on the tender blue color with firm stalk and green leaves. A woman hand with a golden ring on the third finger holds the flower as a sign of the rule of life. The inscription of names is placed beneath the frame.
- The colored daffodil tattooing was inked on the raise of the left leg. The daffodil flower was tatted on the heavenly blue background with keen green leaves as a mark of the firm and staunch character that well combined with a gentle nature.
- An uncommon daffodil ink stretches along the left shank in its inner side. The flower was tatted like a purple shadow of daffodil or a flower in the light of the moon. The beauty in the combination with the mystique attracts people attention. The purple shade adds the depth and extensionality of the ink.
- Two various daffodils: one larger yellow narcissus and other light purple one were inked on the upper part of the thigh on the right leg. Both flowers were tatted on the thick firm stalks with keen green leaves to spotlight the strong sides of the character. A poem of four lines as a life motto was engraved near the flowers and accentuates the eternal and boundless devotion to the sister.
- A long daffodil branch stretches along the right shank. The flower branch possesses one huge open daffodil and a lot of closed buds. A firm massive stalk marks about strong-willed character and persistent nature. The tattoo was decorated with three signs to add the mystique to the ink.
- An effective flower composition stretches along the left shank and looks attractively. The open large daffodils tatted with tender green leaves and a yellow daffodil bell tied together in a bouquet with a very thick stalk. The tattooing contains the life motto – the owner endeavors to highlight the love to honesty and truth.
- Three daffodil flowers: two wide open and one closed was tatted in the composition with other flowers. The tattooing comprises small lilac flowers to highlight the tenderness and sensuality of the owner`s nature and two large open blue roses to underline the ink possessor`s imagination and unique character. The daffodils increase all these symbolical meanings and add the limitless faith and love to life.
- A compound ink was tatted on the shank. The composition consists of three large yellow daffodils as a mark of the sun and radiance, a duet of water-lilies as a sign of the beauty and charity and the violin tatted in the middle of the composition appears to underline the creative nature of the ink owner.
- Two sunny daffodil flowers were inked on the upper part of the thigh on the right leg. The flowers were tatted on the blue-gray background with short light green leaves to reproduce the delicately refined character. The daffodils were engraved in a 3-D manner with a yellow color, orange shadows on the leaves and white contour to demonstrate all versatility of the owner`s nature and spotlight the vitality and striving for life and happiness.
- A lonely daffodil tattoo tatted in a miniature manner attracts people attention with its gracefulness. The flower was inked with yellow color – the color of the sun as a symbol of radiance and life energy. The daffodil contains the thin black outlines on the leaves and the bell to highlight the frameworks in which the owner lives.
- A narcissus was engraved with yellow color, delicate contours along the leaves and the bell and fine short green stalk. The daffodil bell differs from the leaves with its larger size that makes a contrast and demonstrate a disbalance in person`s character. The flower symbolizes a human youth and life energy.
- A duet of 3-D daffodils was tatted near the inscription of the name. The flowers were inked on the black background with sharp green leaves. The yellow daffodils comprise uncommon striped bells. The tattooing was made in an unusual and effective manner with a lot of needlelike and smoothed lines to reveal the person`s breadth of views.
- Two long daffodils stretches on the left shank were tatted with a firm green stalk and leaves to reveal the powerful and persistent character. A specific mark of the tattooing presents the daffodil roots which point to the connection of the past, present and future. The flowers appear as a symbol of memory and devoted faith.
- A versatile flower composition stretches along the left ankle and contains diverse flowers of different colors. The flowers were tatted on the side of the feather. Two daffodils appear in faded colors with clear black contours. The daffodils were tatted as a sign of youth, beauty and energy. The feather adds the lightness to the tattooing and appears as a mark of truth.
- Two radiant daffodils tatted on the heavenly blue background were decorated with a gaudy light-winged creature, dark glass bread and the cross on them. The daffodils, cross, glass bread and heavenly blue background for flowers symbolize the eternal faith. The butterfly adds the lightness to the ink and appears as a symbol of rejuvenation and rebirth.
- Two subtle tender daffodil flowers were tatted with radiant yellow color and black contours and shadows to create the clearness and contrast. The flowers were inked with strong stalks and green leaves which were tatted with much-smoothed lines to spotlight the gentle and soft character. The tattooing contains the daffodil roofs as a symbol of the generation connection and perpetual memory.
Trendy Daffodil and Rose Tattoos
The most ultrafashionable daffodil tattoos with the roses of different colors have selected here along with a short description for all inks. As we can see such tattoos are very popular among the representatives of the fair and stronger sexes. A daffodil flower with a rose can be tatted at any part of the body. Such tattoo will fit well at the open part of the woman body. A daffodil appears a symbolic flower which has a lot of meaning. A narcissus in the combination with a rose mirrors some additional significance to the tattoo.
- A gaudy flower composition consists of diverse flowers: a yellow sunflower and daffodil, blue rose and two orange lilies. The tattoo fits well on the right shoulder-blade. The open daffodil with the rose associates with youth, sincerity and inspiriting. Such duet reflects a creative and gentle character.
- A glaring claret rose well harmonizes with a daffodil composition tatted on the right man`s sleeve. The daffodils were inked with firm stalks with green leaves to mirror the strength of will. The open rose was also beautified with green leaves. The daffodils appear as a sign of faith and honesty. The rose increases symbolical daffodil significance and marks love, passion and romantic nature of the owner.
- A black-white composition comprises an open daffodil and rose looks extraordinary and tellingly. The composition was decorated with black leaves and stalks to reflect the enigmatical sense of the tattooing. The daffodil mirrors the person`s striving for life and self-development. The rose adds the refinement to the tattooing.
- A diminutive flower glade was originally tatted in the semi-circle like a moon. A small yellow daffodil was inked near the claret rose with green leaves. The flowers in such tattooing appear as symbols of life energy, vitality and love. The moon adds more symbolical meaning as the moon associates with a woman origin.
- A flower bouquet was tatted on the left shoulder on the heavenly blue background to add a sense of mystique to the tattooing. A yellow daffodil with an orange bell perfectly fits with a tender pink rose. The daffodil appears a mark of beauty and love of life. The open pink rose adds the attraction, gentleness and elegance to the person`s character.
- A large open red rose was tatted in the combination with a smaller yellow daffodil on the right shank. A flower composition was inked with green leaves and the rose was tatted with a strong stalk with sharp thorns. The daffodil and rose appear as symbols of love, energy, beauty and vitality. The red rose mirrors the romantic character of the owner but the thorns reflect the pain of life and love.
- The tattooing was inked in a reserved elegant manner with black and white colors. The black color prevails on the tattoo. Two flowers – a rose and a narcissus – were tatted on the black background to add the seriousness and refinement to the ink. The tattoo reflects owner`s desire to highlight the striving for truth and honesty.
- motley composition of diverse flowers stretches along the right arm from the elbow to the shoulder. An orange daffodil was tatted with two open orange roses and two purple lilies. The bright colors reflect the extraordinary person`s character. The orange roses with black contours and white impregnations appear as symbols of enthusiasm and inspiriting. The daffodil underlines person`s striving for life.
- he tattooing inked with black and gray colors comprises an open rose and a daffodil with firm stalks and leaves. The tattoo that was tatted in such reserved manner allows understanding the essence of the ink better. The narcissus in the combination with the rose appears as a symbol of vitality anal love of life.
- subtle complete composition created in a specific black-white manner attracts people`s attention. The tattooing stretches from the elbow to the shoulder of the right man`s arm. The ink contains the inscription in the middle of the tattoo as a life motto. A large black-white rose in the upper part of the tattoo and the open daffodil flower symbolizes love of beauty, life, energy and eternal faith. The dewdrops tatted on the rose leaves appear as a sign of purity and sincerity.
- A trio of gaudy tender flowers was tatted on the upper part of the thigh. A yellow open daffodil was inked among two claret roses above the dandelion on the green background with leaves to highlight the beauty of the nature and love of the surrounding world. The red roses add the sensuality and passion to the tattooing and highlight the romantic character of the ink owner.
- compound tattooing looks amazingly lusty. A yellow daffodil with green leaves tatted beneath the heart contained the dog portrait and an open red rose with leaves were inked above the heart. The flowers express the perpetual memory and limitless love to the lovely animal. The heart was edged with a pearly necklace as a symbol of eternity. The inscription of the dog`s name was also tatted beneath the heart.
- flowering meadow tatted on the left shoulder-blade attracts attention and looks tellingly. A white daffodil with the yellow bell was tatted near the rose of orange-pink rose. Both flowers carry a contrast and spotlight a versatile character of the ink possessor. The daffodil with the rose appears as signs of love, elegance and gentleness.
- he bouquet of daffodils with a rose in the light of the moon was tatted on the left side of the ribs. Tree yellow daffodils with black contours tied together with the large vinous rose with a tender ribbon. The flowers were engraved on the dark background to create a contrast. The moon appears as a sign of the woman origin. The ribbon contains the treble clef to underline the creative owner`s nature. The flowers symbolize love of creative work and music.
- A two-colored daffodil with an open blue rose was tatted on the right shoulder-blade with the inscriptions above and beneath the flowers. The flowers were inked with black-gray leaves to add the seriousness to the tattooing. The flowers mark the boundless love and memory of the parents and such ink was tatted after the nearest and dearest people.
- A gaudy tattooing comprises two yellow daffodils: one open and one closed flower and several roses: one pink large open flower and other smaller ones. The tattooing was inked in a tridimensional manner to create the ink more effective and bright. The tender pink flowers increase elegance and softness to the tattooing and demonstrate a gentle character of its owner. The daffodils appear as a sign of the love of the surrounding world.
- An affectionate flowering glade contains a claret rose, yellow daffodil, white-pink and light blue flowers. The tattooing was inked on the colored background to reflect the versatility of the person`s character. The daffodil with a rose was engraved to highlight owner`s romantic character, the passion and faith of the owner`s soul.
- A dark-gray tattooing stretches along the ribs from the right side. The black-white tattoo well transfers the inner essence of the ink and its deep symbolical meaning without the unnecessary elements. The tattoo contains three large flowers with leaves. The daffodil with the rose creates a fine combination and appears the symbols of perpetual love, devotion and limitless faith.
- A black-white flower composition consists of large and diminutive flowers to make a contrast. The flowers were tatted with strong leaves. The rose was inked semi-open as a person doesn`t show all her life potential. A daffodil flower and a rose in the middle of the composition reflects the owner`s yearning for self-development, love and vitality.
- A colored bouquet of large and small flowers was tatted with green leaves and strong stalks to demonstrate the powerful and persistent person`s character. A duet of daffodils with large-sized open claret rose mirrors a positive outlook, love of beauty and the surrounding world.
- The tattooing tatted in the uncommon manner as an unfinished work looks amazingly attractively. The ink was placed on the shoulder. A yellow daffodil flower was tatted above two roses with some smoothed lines as a thin daffodil leaves. One rose was inked with blue color and purple contour and other was tatted unfinished with some white leaves in the bud with black contour. The tattoo fits well for people who endeavor to demonstrate their extraordinary character.
- A trio of flowers was tatted on the heavenly blue color that adds a special charm to the tattooing. A gaudy claret open rose tatted above the daffodil on the strong stalk with needlelike thorns appears as a sign of passion and love which has overcome life difficulties. The daffodil above the tender pink lily marks a symbol of faith and perpetual life energy that can help to get over all complexities.
- meadow of beautiful gaudy flowers stretches along the sleeve. The dark vinous rose was placed near the wrist and appears a symbol of maturity and wisdom. The rose was tatted on the background of green leaves. The daffodil was inked with a firm stalk and long green leaves to spotlight the strong-willed nature.
- The tattooing stretches along the shark and contains a semi-open claret rose, yellow daffodil, two feathers, uncommon clock and camomile. The clock associates with a sign of changeableness of the surrounding world. The feathers appear as marks of protection and respect. The daffodil in the combination with the red rose symbolizes limitless life energy, vitality and passion.
- subtle tattooing stretches along the right leg from the knee to the foot. One yellow daffodil was tatted near the knee open and large-sized with some black smoothed lines and a capital letter “D”. Another closed daffodil bud was inked on the foot with the same fluent lines and diminutive black hearts. A lilac flower and an open red rose were tatted in the middle of the composition with capital letters “M” and a lot of small hearts. Such tattoo was inked after the parents as a symbol of eternal memory and boundless love of them.
- The black-white tattooing contains a lot of symbolical elements. A pocket watch was tatted at the peak of the ink as a symbol of the generation connection and the connection of present, past and future. A dark daffodil among two black-white roses was inked as marks of honesty, truth and beauty. The flowers were decorated with strong leaves to spotlight the owner`s life energy. The tattooing contains the inscription near the pocket watch to add the mystique to the ink.
- Claret-black tattooing was tatted on the right shoulder and contains two graphically inked flowers: a rose and a daffodil. The tattoo comprises two names and dates so such ink was tatted as a sign of perpetual memory and love. The red-black rose appears as a symbol of passion. A daffodil was inked as a mark of devotion.
- 3-D tender tattoo was tatted on the left shoulder that stretched on the chest. A pink rose adds the sensuality and softness to the tattoo. The rose appears as a symbol of delicacy and womanhood. A yellow daffodil marks a sign of devotion and love of life. Both flowers were inked on the background of green leaves to spotlight the persistent character of the possessor.
- flower composition stretches from the elbow to the shoulder of the right arm. The tattooing consists of two huge open red roses on the shoulder and near the elbow with green leaves, two yellow daffodils, a ladybird, butterfly and pearly necklace. The tattooing was inked in a 3-D manner to add the brightness to the composition. Such tattooing reflects the versatile person with extraordinary vivid character.
- A tattooing was inked in a 3-D manner and comprises a gaudy yellow daffodil and red rose with strong green leaves on the background of a gray netting. The rose emits love, passion and respect. The daffodil appears s a symbol of devotion and vitality.
Trendy Ideas For Black-White Daffodil Tattoos
Trendy black-white daffodil tattoos would be presented here. Nowadays black-white daffodil tattoos don`t lose their popularity among men and woman. They have even some advantages over the colored inks. The black-white daffodil tattoos are more steadfast in comparison with the colored ones. Such tattoos don`t concede in the presentability to the multi-colored inks. The strictness of the dark color makes the ink more appropriate even in business images.
- A black-white composition tatted on the right shank beneath the knee contains two daffodils. The daffodils were tatted with only black contours in a 3-D manner. The daffodils were inked with firm stalks to underline the strength of will and persistent character. The bouquet was engraved with the leaves to reveal the beauty of our nature.
- A branch of daffodils tatted in a black-white style was beautified with leaves. The tattoo was inked with a lot of smoothed lines to reflect the softness and gentleness of the owner`s character. The branch was tatted with tree open daffodils and tree closed bugs with strong stalks. These daffodils symbolize energy and great live potential.
- A daffodil tattoo was tatted along the arm above the elbow of the right hand. The daffodil was inked graphically on a firm stalk to highlight the staunch and persistent character. A tender woman hard holds the daffodil as the owner controls her life and holds it in her hands.
- A large daffodil among the huge and diminutive strawberries was tatted on the left biceps. The tattooing was inked in a black-white manner to transfer the essence of the ink better. The daffodil appears as a symbol of love of life and vitality. The strawberry symbolizes prosperity, happiness and good fortune.
- A black-white large-sized narcissus was tatted on the black background to mirror the seriousness of the meaning. The tattooing looks effectively. The flower was decorated with thin black leaves and the daffodil flower was tatted with dark stripes. The flower appears as a sign of truth, perpetual faith and honesty.
- refined lonely daffodil was tatted on the right sleeve in a black-white style to convey the deep meaning of the ink. The flower was inked with a short but firm stalk to spotlight strong-willed character. The daffodil appears as a symbol of love of life and beauty.
- our large open daffodils were tatted around a complicated labyrinth. The flowers were inked on firm stalks with leaves. The tattoo was engraved in a black-white manner to add the respectability to the tattooing. The bouquet of daffodils emits great life energy and vitality.
- flowering meadow was tatted on the right shoulder in a black-white manner and looks like an ethnic tattooing. Three huge daffodils were tatted in the combination with a lot of diminutive clovers. The flowers were inked on strong stalks with leaves to mirror the staunch character. The daffodils symbolize great love of the surrounding world and nature.
- black-white daffodil was tatted on a firm stalk with needlelike leaves to reflect the persistent character and strength of will. The long daffodil looks so subtle and lonely. The flower appears as a symbol of purity and natural beauty.
- A trio of daffodils was tatted in a 3-D manner. The dark flowers were inked with strong stalks to highlight the staunchness and strength of the character. The tattooing looks tellingly and attractive. The daffodils tied together with stalks symbolize the generation connection and family values.
- A lonesome black-white daffodil was inked on the right shoulder on the black background to underline the seriousness of the tattoo for the owner. The tattooing was engraved in a 3-D manner to add the refinement to the ink. The flower appears as a sign of the love of life and beauty.
- Two diminutive refined daffodils were tatted on the biceps in a black-white manner to reflect the respectability and significance of the tattooing. The flowers were inked on firm stalks with leaves to mirror the staunch and persistent owner`s nature. The flowers associate with signs of love, life and beauty.
- A black-white tattooing contains a daffodil flower which was tatted with only black contours, a ladybird, dewdrop and the inscription beneath. The flower with ladybird and dewdrop symbolizes the limitless love of nature and the surrounding world. The tattooing attracts people`s attention and looks enigmatically.
- A black-white tattooing stretches along the arm from the shoulder down to the elbow. Five 3-D daffodils beautified the tattooing. The flowers were tatted among the white stars and two birds. A black tree was inked beneath such composition. The daffodils among stars and birds appear as marks of the perpetual love of life and vitality.
- trio of daffodils stretches along the left sleeve. Tree capital letters were tatted above the narcissi and two dated was inked beneath the flowers. The daffodils were engraved on strong stalks with leaves and with grass. The flowers associate with a sign of memory about the nearest and dearest people.
- A black-white daffodil flower was tatted on the sleeve with black contours on the flower leaves and bell. A lot of black drops were tatted beneath the flowers to add the sensuality and refinement to the tattooing. The flower associates with a symbol of beauty and life energy.
- n attractive woman portrait beautified with dark daffodils was tatted on the left biceps. The daffodils were placed in woman`s hair and beneath the picture. The daffodils on such tattooing appear as a symbol of the beautiful, woman origin and love.
- A dark open daffodil tatted on the sleeve on the refined fancy background to mirror owner`s subtle and extraordinary character. Black bee honeycombs were tatted near the flower as symbols of purity and prosperity. The daffodil appears on this tattooing as a sign of happiness and joss.
- dark narcissus tattooing was inked above the elbow in a black-white style to highlight the depth of the ink symbolical meaning. The daffodil as a symbol of youth, beauty and refinement was presented on this tattooing.
- huge black-white daffodil tatted on the left hand was inked in a 3-D manner. The daffodil leaves were tatted practically with a black color, only contours were engraved with white colors along the edges of leaves. The inner part of the belly was tatted with only black contour and white center. The tattoo looks effectively, attractive and amazing.
- A compound black-white composition stretches along the sleeve from the wrist to the elbow. The tattooing consists of black daffodils, a pocket watch and an eye. The tattoo was inked in a 3-D manner to increase a sense of the beautiful. The daffodils appear as marks of life, energy and vitality. The pocket watch symbolizes the connection of times: past, present and future. The eye marks a symbol of light and wisdom.
- Two long daffodils among other large and diminutive flowers were inked in a black-white style to increase an enigmatical character of the tattooing. The narcissi were tatted on firm thick stalks with leaves reflect the staunchness and persistence of owner`s nature. The daffodils associate with great life energy and striving for life and development.
- duet of a black daffodil with a lily stretches along the right thigh. The flowers were beautified with smoothed lines like leaves. The daffodil with the lily appears as the signs of purity and faith on such tattooing.
- An emblem of a black dragon by the protection of a large gray with dark daffodil beneath was tatted on the shoulder. The daffodils appear as a symbol of life, energy and vitality. The dragons mark faith, persistence and devotion. The tattooing with the dragons and daffodils reflect the extraordinary and staunch character of the ink owner.
- A duet of black daffodils among the smaller flowers was tatted on the right shoulder-blade in the black heart. The daffodils were tatted on firm stalks with leaves to reflect the strong features of owner`s character. The affectionate tattooing looks so gently and fine. The daffodils in the heart symbolize love, beauty and striving for the beautiful.
- A bouquet of four daffodils stretches from the elbow to the shoulder of the left arm. The flowers were inked on strong stalks with leaves to mirror the firm and staunch person`s nature. The flowers were engraved with the roots as a sign of the generation connection. The flowers symbolize on such tattooing memory and love to the nearest and dearest people.
- A tattooing inked in a black-white manner to transfer the inner essence of the tattoo better was tatted on the back between the shoulder blades. The daffodil was engraved with a thin stalk in a circle beautified with the fancy ornament. The deer effigy with large antlers was tatted beneath the flower. The deer marks a symbol of rebirth and rejuvenescence of life. The daffodil appears as a sign of youth and beauty.
- A flower composition tatted on the right shoulder was inked in a black-white style. The daffodil was engraved with a dark color on the black background among other flowers. The narcissus in the combination with diverse flowers appears a symbol of love of the surrounding world and nature.
- A black-white daffodil tattoo was placed on the sleeve in a subtle manner. The daffodil flower was inked with a firm stalk to spotlight the extraordinary bright features of owner`s character and staunchness and strong-willed nature. The daffodil as a refined and tender flower appears as a symbol of youth, beauty and life.
- The tattooing inked in a black-white manner was tatted on the right thigh. The ink consists of the goat effigy and six daffodils beneath the goat. The goat was engraved with large antlers and appears as a symbol of the abundance of vivid strength and spirit. The daffodils underline the sensuality soul of the tat owner.